Earn Money On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Join Now!
The Negg Boiled Egg Peeler - Fuchsia

BUY NOW
Joie Avocado Food Saver Stretch Pod

BUY NOW
OXO Good Grips 9-Inch Locking Tongs with Nylon Heads

BUY NOW

Cilantro Lime Sauce

Bfoody
cilantro lime sauce recipe

Have you tried Chipotle’s new cilantro lime sauce? I’m a big fan. It’s creamy, super fresh and somewhat spicy. I’ve started ordering cilantro lime sauce in lieu of plain sour cream on my standard burrito bowl order, and it really takes my bowl to the next level.

I reverse-engineered this recipe from Chipotle’s ingredient list. It’s made with cilantro, lime, Mexican spices (I only add cumin), sour cream and roasted jalapeños. The only trick was getting the proportions right. I taste-tested my recipe and theirs side by side, and you know what? It’s hard to tell the difference, but I like mine better.

Chipotle is really the only “fast food” chain that we eat from, and I’m almost embarrassed to admit how often we order in. Maybe every other week? I love recreating their meal components so we can all make them from scratch when we have the time. This fresh sauce is a winner.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Cilantro Lime Sauce appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.